Uninstalling MyCleanID Software
In the unlikely event you wish to remove our application, you can easily uninstall just as you would any other software on your computer:
- Click Start in the lower left corner of your screen
- From the Programs menu, select MyCleanID.
- Select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen prompts until finished.
- Click Start at the lower left corner of your screen
- Click in the "Control Panel" menu button
- Choose Programs/Uninstall a Software
- Mark MyCleanID under the applications list
- Choose Uninstall
Removing a Chrome extension
To the right of your address bar, look for the extension's icon. Right-click the icon and select Remove from Chrome. If you don't see the extension's icon:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More tools Extensions.
- On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.
Removing a Firefox extension
- Click the menu button , click Add-ons and select Extensions.
- Scroll through the list of extensions.
- Click the ellipsis (3-dot) icon for the extension you wish to remove and select Remove.
Removing a Microsoft Edge extension
To remove any extension, choose one of these methods:
- In Microsoft Edge, right-click the extension icon next to the address bar, then select Remove from Microsoft Edge Remove.
- Select Settings and more Extensions, and then select Remove under the extension you want to remove. Select Remove again to confirm.